- Readings: from her published works and works in progress
- Writing: for magazines on travel, music, Newfoundland
- Consultation: literary advice on all aspects of writing and publishing. Get answers to your questions: Is my manuscript ready for publication? Where do I go next with my manuscript? Can I make it better? I want to write a memoir: Where do I begin? How can I tell the story of my family, my community?
- Writing: corporate publications, newsletters
- An Eye On Your Work: An eagle eye scan of advertorials, job postings, newsletters and business letters before they leave your office. Say what you mean with writing that’s clear, effective, free of error.
- Workshop: Write it Right! (duration: 90 minutes). Designed to help employees write clearly, effectively, and with style. For the company that’s tired of gobbledygook and newspeak.
- Consultation: Write it Right! is also available as a private one-on-one consultation tailored to your writing needs.